Give Hope…A 5 Day Challenge!
Be grateful for the power you have to give hope to someone’s day. Hope that today will be okay. Hope that kindness wins every time. Hope that we’re all in this crazy world together. Amid the hustle and bustle of this week, I propose a 5 day challenge to each of you Blue Birchers. Starting today, commit to give hope each day using below:
- Monday: Smile and say “Hi” to strangers and wish them a great day.
- Tuesday: If you have a coffee shop, restaurant, shop you frequent, attach a nice note to the tip today letting them know what it is they do that keeps you coming back.
- Wednesday: Be quick to listen and slow to talk today. Ask others about them and their lives.
- Thursday: Leave surprise post-it notes for your spouse, your kids, a loved one. It can be warm, funny, just saying “Hi’…anything to let them know you were thinking of them.
- Friday: Show patience with anyone you encounter. Offer help to a coworker having a bad day. Say words of encouragement to a frazzled store employee. Let the rushed shopper in front of you in line.
Thanks for making the world a more hopeful place Blue Birchers!